For kittens and puppies from 2 days old, Beaphar FIPROtec® Spray is an effective and affordable flea and tick treatment containing fipronil. With simple dosing and an easy-to-use pump-action spray, it is ideal for treating a whole litter or individual kittens and puppies.
Anti-flea, tick and lice spray for dogs and cats
Beaphar's Fiprotec antiparasitic spray for dogs and cats is ideal for administering to your pet a product in the form of a solution for a skin spray for external use to treat flea, tick and lice infestations to eliminate and keep these insects away from your furry friend.
This phenomenal spray has insecticidal effectiveness against new flea infestations in adulthood, persisting up to 2 months in cats and up to 3 months in dogs, in the case of ticks up to a month , depending on the environmental load. It can be used on adults and is suitable for puppies from 2 days old.
- Antiparasitic spray for dogs and cats.
- Ideal for eliminating flea, tick and lice infestations.
- Its effectiveness persists against fleas for up to two months in cats and 3 in dogs.
- Keeps ticks away for up to a month, depending on environmental load.
- Ideal for adults and is suitable for puppies.
USE AND SPECIFICATIONS:
Antiparasitic spray for dogs and cats, suitable to provide your pet with protection against fleas, ticks and lice and also eliminates them.
How to use:
- Spray the entire body of the animal from a distance of approximately 10-20 cm.
- Administer the product against the hairline and make sure the coat is completely moistened.
- Massage the coat, especially in long-haired animals, so that the medicine penetrates to the skin.
- To treat the head area, and when dealing with young or nervous pets, you should spray the product on a gloved hand and then rub the medicine throughout the hair.
- Let it dry naturally. Do not dry with a towel.
Precautions for use:
- Do not use on sick or convalescent animals.
- Do not use on rabbits as adverse reactions and even death may occur.
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substance or any of its excipients.
- It is important to ensure that the animals do not lick each other after treatment.
- Ticks can attach to animals, so the transmission of infectious diseases cannot be completely ruled out in the event of unfavorable conditions.
- Treated animals should be kept away from fire and other heat sources, as well as surfaces that could be damaged by the alcohol present in the spray, for at least 30 minutes after spraying and until the coat is completely dry.
- Do not spray the product near a flame or any incandescent material.
- For external use only.
|Type of animal:||Animal weight (kg)||Treatments|
|Dog||5, depending on hair length||3 - 6|
|Dog||8, with long hair||2|
|Cat||4, with short hair||8|
Available Shipping options:
- Express delivery with tracking (1-3 days)
- Pickup from store
- Local Delivery 5km from our store
For all orders exceeding a value of 35 € shipping is offered for free.
Returns will be accepted for up to 14 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item.
Otherwise, standard shipping charges apply. Check out our delivery Terms & Conditions for more details.
Returns will be accepted for up to 14 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item, only in the case of:
– Received the wrong item.
– Item arrived not as expected (ie. damaged packaging).
– Item had defects.
– Over delivery time.
The returned product(s) must be in the original packaging, safety wrapped, undamaged and unworn. This means that the item(s) must be safely packed in a carton box for protection during transport, possibly the same carton used to ship to you as a customer.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.