Dolina Noteci Cat Superfood Lamb & Veal 85g
Your cat is special, therefore we have created something completely new! Dolina Noteci Superfood wet cat food is an innovative line which fully covers the demand for all nutrients, minerals and vitamins. Its formula is based on high quality meats, fish and crustaceans, taking into account specific nutritional requirements of adult cats – carnivores. Daily and long-lasting use of Dolina Noteci Superfood series provides ingredients which have been scientifically proven to have a dietoprophylactic effect on your pet’s body. There is a reason why this line of cat foods is called Superfood, as it contains valuable functional additives such as: blue mussel, spirulina, peppermint, fenugreek seeds and flaxseed which have beneficial influence on the entire organism, mainly on the proper functioning of the digestive system, skin and hair coat as well as joints.
Experts in animal nutrition, based on modern nutritional standards and recommendations, have created superfood for cats - Dolina Noteci Superfood wet food, the recipe of which is based on meat and animal products from lamb, veal and chicken. These raw materials are a source of wholesome protein and valuable fatty acids, i.e. biologically active compounds with many properties, ensuring high taste and nutritional values of the product. Lamb is rich in B vitamins and L-carnitine, which increases the body's efficiency, and veal provides a large amount of collagen, which has a positive effect on the elasticity of joints and skin. Functional additives - New Zealand green-lipped mussel, spirulina, linseed, peppermint and fenugreek seeds - have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, and also enhance the taste and aroma of the food. Superfood for your super pet!
- 80% meat and animal products,
- complete protein and valuable fatty acids, i.e. the most important nutrients for cats,
- selected types of meat characterized by many taste qualities and valuable properties,
- unique functional extras:
- New Zealand green-lipped mussel - as a source of glycosaminoglycans, it protects and regenerates joint cartilage,
- linseed - regulates digestive processes and has a positive effect on the condition of the skin and coat,
- spirulina - is rich in protein, supports the multiplication of beneficial intestinal microflora, which strengthens immunity,
- peppermint - helps with digestive ailments, e.g. constipation and indigestion,
- fenugreek seeds - stimulate the digestive functions of the digestive tract and increase the sensory attractiveness of the food,
- high content of vitamins and minerals in an assimilable form.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way